Friday, November 12, 2010

dear santa

dear santa,

when i was little, i used to be so perplexed by adults' christmas lists and gifts. money? who wants money for christmas? a vacuum cleaner? who wants a vacuum cleaner? (actually my brother. he asked for a rainbow vacuum for his high school graduation gift. oh, the clines: a family of weird ocd-esque goofballs).

well santa, i'm grown-up now, at least my birth certificate would say so, and now i understand. after all, i asked for an electric toothbrush for my birthday. so without further ado, i give you my 2010 christmas wishlist. sit back and enjoy it in all of its boring adultness.

1. cash money


2. a green garmin forerunner 405


3. a shopping spree (i borrow my roommates' clothes more than i wear my own. i've probably bought new clothing twice in the last year).


4. more cash money so that i can go to martinique (although that could push to my birthday).

1 comment:

evedonegan said...

i want that watch too! AND you to get a trip to martinique. obvi!