Friday, November 12, 2010

peas and thank you

i found another life/food/fitness blog. i'm addicted, i really am.

i stumbled across peas and thank you a little while ago and at first glance, i admit that i was reluctant.

judging her about me,

Hi, I'm Sarah.

I used to be a lawyer.
I used to be a meat eater.
I used to be well-rested and relatively well-groomed.

Now I'm a writer.
Now I don't eat animals.
Now I'm a stay-at-home mom.

I'm Mama Pea.


i was expecting sarah's blog to be more "i'm a momma and a vegetarian, and you should be too!" than sarcastic, real, and hilarious.

turns out, that's what peas and thank you is. i've already slol'ed a few times (silent laugh out loud).

i especially love her hate/hate relationship with her cat. basically they used to be besties until mama pea got pregnant, and now they're mortal enemies living under the same roof. so so funny.

No comments: