Friday, February 04, 2011

mooneys



that pretty lady right there is miss meagan kathleen drake, or as i like to call her, "muffy." i don't remember where that nickname comes from, but it's not vulgar, so get your mind out of the gutter. she's joining the ANC (alliterative name club) next april 21st, when she marries my best friend from mrs. knapp's english class junior year of high school, dustin mooney, or as i like to call him, "distun." (i'm such a buddy, doling out all my nicknames).

anyway, i walked by the kleinfeld bridal store a few days ago and their awesomely decorated windows reminded me of the future mooneys. here are the original windows, and next week, i'll post my photoshopped versions.

until then, i'm out the door to hop a plane to maine to visit my favorite people in the world, and to slide down some stairs in a makeshift onesie.


No comments: