Wednesday, March 23, 2011

conan's first lady of comedy (and god and science and other stuff)

how freaking interesting is this interview between marie claire and stand-up comedian / conan writer, laurie kilmartin? the correct answer is: I found it VERY interesting.  this is my blog, so i'm always right.  sort of like if god had a blog (he does; it's called the universe.  it's a live-action blog.).  and if you don't believe in god, but still read my blog then my simile for you is: sort of like if science had a blog (it does; it's called proof and facts that were discovered via research and tests and such).

and that, my friends, is how you cast a wide net and catch a lot of fish.  that's a metaphor for me appealing to both religious and non-religious readers.

wow, digression is a slippery, slippery slope, y'all.  be careful out there.

No comments: